The YouTube Partnerships Team is excited to host local creators at our inaugural YouTube Accessibility Summit in Los Angeles on November 4th, 2016.
This first-time event will focus on sparking conversation around ways to make the platform better for everyone, with special emphasis paid to those creators with disabilities.
The day will include a number of interactive workshops, presentations, and product feedback sessions, as well as a creator panel featuring prominent voices in the YouTube accessibility movement.
A couple of the amazing speakers you'll hear from include:
- Tommy Edison, Radio Personality and Host of YouTube’s TommyEdisonXP
- Molly... Read More , YouTuber and Motivational Speaker
- Rikki Poynter, YouTuber and Closed Captioning Advocate
- Lauren "Lolo" Spencer, YouTuber and Lifestyle Vlogger
- Robert Youmans, Head of UX Research Sciences, YouTube
- Ken Harrenstien, Software Engineer, YouTube Captioning
- Lia Lopes, Technical Program Manager, Accessibility Engineering
- Peter Armstrong, Digital Content Manager, Accessible Media Inc.
- Mark Barlet, Founder and Director of AbleGamers Charity
- Haben Girma, Global Inclusion Leader, J.D. Harvard Law School
- Chris O'Brien, Accessibility Officer, Accessible Media Inc
We hope to ignite discussion, share your stories, and turn your feedback into action with the goal of making YouTube the best platform it can be.
If you or someone you know is interested in joining us, please RSVP using the form below. If you do not have a YouTube Channel, please use this URL when registering: https://www.youtube.com/user/viewer.
We hope to see you there!
**Note: this is a one-time email about a special event. You have not been added to a mailing list.**